Sunday, April 15, 2007

Now..I know what I missed the most! TQ


First of all, thanks to Smurfat & MIB..Now, I remember what I missed the most all this while!

I missed my childhood life..I missed my kindergaten friends, my sekolah rendah friends, my teachers, my soul mates, my cinta monyet's..my scandals..my part time n full time lovers, my books, my cartoon movies, MY LIFE ESPECIALLY!

Oh my GOD! I know that GOD still love me that that's why, I am still here writing the story of my life..From Kampung boy..and knowing nothing about life..Here I am! And I can proudly say that "I love me..the only ME" sound selfish right? I am SELFISH but why people border? I never hurt them!

Talking to MIB & Smurfat the other day..I recalled back some stories throughout my life. I can't believed it! I am going to be 31 years old this year..I thought that, I am just still 17 or 18..preparing for my SPM but the fact was, I've gone beyond. The time that my friends still struggaled in school for their STPM, I was doing my London Chamber already..The time that they went to University, I worked already. At the age of 19yo, what I know was just work & work & work. Y?? For money obviously!

I completed my Chartered Institute of Marketing when I was 21yo. Life moved so fast, I have gone through difficult life..I have gone through happy & sad but what left for me? Experience...yeah EXPERIENCE! Nobody knows that I was a cleaner before, security guard after that, working day and nite..morning as a clerk and evening as a promoter boy. I am glad coz with the experiences, I am now a better person. I was a Manager when I was 21yo, I was a General Manager when I was 25yo, I was a Group Executive Director when I was 28yo. I'm proud of myself!

Life can't never be easy..It's how you managed & manipulate your life & as long as u don't break the law, you'll be safe. I know that I am a better person now! It's up to people to jugde me! I don't give a damn!

To Adlin, Man, Choo & Ijoi..Thank you for always be there for me all this while. Your time, advises & supports, I will never forget! NEVER..

To all my staff...Thanks for making my dreams come through even for a short period.. Without U guys supports..I don't know, where am I going to be..I hope, it is not too late for me to say that having all of U in my life "IT'S REALLY A BLESS"

Please don't think negative, you'll never know what will happen tomorrow & I don't wanna missed the opportunity to thanks everybody..THANK YOU..THANKS A MILLION!

NICKERS

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hemm akhirnya..
asw bg tau jgk..

thanks 2 u 2...
we al learn lot of thing w u
hop byk lg things dat u willing to share n teach us...
thanks 4 ur support..

havin u here is honour xtualy..
jgn prasan lak...

tomorrow never die 007
he3
daaaa

Ijoy said...

thanx to you too. Tp kan, knp gambo tu lain mcm je. Sbb sekang ni kan berlapis sikit cam michelin man. gambo tu pulak tgh kuruih. tak tele ni. hehehehe. just joking. jgn marah lak ye

Anyway, looking forward for our next expedition. Nnt nak move company baru ni. Risau gak. takut tak dpt cuti nak berjln. hmmm...

Anonymous said...

I falled in love...with whom?? TBA

Anonymous said...

congrate..! u fall in luv with ikan duyung or dugong?? tp jgn dgn ikan pari sudah...ade makner tu..agk2 ble nk langsung??

Anonymous said...

Tx 2 u 2 for alwez be there for me...advice, support & everything babe ...we are proud of u. Semoga u bahagia dunia & akhirat. May success & happiness be with u & the rest of THBC staff :)

Anonymous said...

Entahlah..Ikan seberang takir kot :) Langsung?? Blum proposed lagi pun..tak tau org tu nak ker idak :) Hati I dup dap dup dap

Tallypia..Thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

pepatah org tua "beli dulu seblm mkn,jgn mkn dulu seblm beli"

Ikan seberang takir memang sedap bila dimkn begitu saje, tp kena makn dgn tertib baru blh rase nikmatnya....Erk.... Alhamdulillah..

Anonymous said...

hi der tallypia
nice chat w u last nite..
thanxs....
daaa
take care

Anonymous said...

Chupaka..Get to know this tallypia..Kalau nak tau..tallypia almost nak jadi GF I, tapi I kena reject sbb kulit I putih sikit :D Dia nie suka yg gelap2 sikit..Kalau org minyak dia lagi suka..! As a fren she's 1 of the best lar..Kalau u all cakap I gila dia tahap sasau ler kengkadang tu! Jgn marah aaaa..Nanti lebih tua walupun dah gi laser muka kat Dato' Nathan..(C dr dia pun nak nama glap2)

Anonymous said...

Chupaka darling, nice to chat with u 2. Jgn kasi ASW buli u... tapi u bole buli ASW coz dia rela punye...isk,isk, alahai